If you use any free wi-fi or public wi-fi, I highly suggest that you get a Virtual Private Network (VPN) for your mobile devices… Protect your information, safeguard your communications and thwart hackers!
Here’s My Story about why you need a VPN!
You may think you are safe or that what you have to say over the Internet while visiting your favorite coffee shop is unimportant. That’s not the point. It’s the fact that someone is getting information from you they can sell or use against you in the future. Plus with a VPN, you can get around censors, watch different versions of your favorite movie and do it all knowing you are not being tracked!
Five Reasons to Have a VPN
- Stay Private. A good VPN will scramble your traffic in an encrypted tunnel so not even your ISP can read it. That means that there are No monitoring, no activity logs.
- Defeat censorship! A good VPN will enable you to access the free internet from anywhere.
- Next time you want to shop online, try connecting to different server locations. Even different countries to see if they have better deals based on your location.
- Use Public or Free wi-fi safely. A VPN encrypts your entire internet connection. Protecting all your communications, even over unsecured networks.
- You have devices. A good VPN gives you apps for all your devices plus support for every major operating system.
Having watched a hacker do his thing at a restaurant while others around him surf the world wide web. Unsuspectingly giving him data he could use later or mine for nuggets he could sell elsewhere, I woke up and realized I needed a VPN. Just for the sanity of knowing I was protected. My passwords, log-ins, email addresses and things I was posting to social media or friends, was safe…
For me, I tried NordVPN because it was the most advertised and came recommended by friends. Unfortunately, I did not have the same great service they seemed to have had. I hated their lack of expert customer and clogged servers. After about three months of failed promises, and horrible service, I switched to ExpressVPN. This company has been a godsend! Love their online support, the tutorials as well as their excellent protection with easy connections
Try Express VPN for 30 days https://askmrmark.com/expressvpn
Try NordVPN for 30 days https://askmrmark.com/nordvpn
If you do anything internet related on your mobile devices, you NEED a VPN….