We all have our bad habits. Especially when it comes to staying alert, awake and refreshed when working. For some, it’s hitting the coffee machine. For others, it’s the energy drinks. I happen to like my caffeine cold and with some sugar.
Having Attention Deficit Disorder, my poison of choice is Dr. Pepper. Less corn syrup than most other beverages. However. On my worst days, I will reach for what seems like the high octane booster of them all, Mountain Dew. Now I have 9 reasons to Not Be Grabbing that silly Green Bottle…
- Dental Health. It eats away the enamel protecting your teeth
- A lot of acid. The ph of Mt Dew is 3. Almost Battery Acid!
- Infertility! The acid is known to cause infertility
- Migraines. Headaches caused by Yellow Dye #5 (Tartazine)
This chemical has been banned in several countries.
- Obesity. Dah!! Lots of sugar!
- Bromine Poisoning – Keeps all the other chemicals in Mt Dew playing nice with each other!
- Thyroid Burnout – Chemicals in Mt Dew compete against the naturally produced (and needed) iodine in your body. Damaging your thyroid hormones
- You are drinking flame retardant. BVO is such a wonderful chemical that it’s banned in several other countries, Not in the USA!
- The Most Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) in any popular soft drink. What is in Mt Dew that is made from plants, comes from modified plants. More chemicals to make the plants grow bigger, better, faster, etc…
Drink More Water!!
Note: The video was first posted on an older, now defunct YouTube Channel.